𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 55

[Y/n's POV]

It's a long drive home from the airport.

I notice Jimin couldn't keep his eyes off of me. But I knew why. I know I look different from the last time he has seen me.

I am a different y/n.

This new me had been planted on the night Jimin and I had that talked about a year ago.

My mind flashes back towards the night we had talked...

When he had told me one of his target was Jungkook. I didn't say anything at first, or did he further explain at that point. But I just knew that we both have something in common. It was to bring the Jeons down. I didn't tell him then though, I just kept quiet.

I went to sleep that night, thinking about a lot of things. The things Jimin told me and compared it to my life. He seemed to be so confident in himself now, and someone who been through a lot. But in the end he made himself into a successful man, who is also kind towards others. It inspired me to want to change my life, the way he did.

That very next day I had told Jimin that I was going to head to Japan to get away from everything and focus on myself. He had fully supported me and thought it might be best for me to go, but not without him.

Jimin had been so supportive, and understanding. He actually been the one to encourage me to do things that'll help me with my mental health, and told me he wanted to see me get better.

We ended up going to Tokyo, Japan the following week.

The first month, we had looked around the city and he took me to all the places he loved going to, when he was there. We even took videos of our trips around Tokyo, and pretended like we were Youtube vloggers.

We had so much fun in that first month

We had so much fun in that first month. We had stayed at Jimin's friend's house, Yoona. She was half Korean and half Japanese. We instantly clicked when I met her. She became my best friend. She was so kind and humble, considering she was running a wealthy business in Japan.

When I wasn't with Jimin, I was with her. I finally got to do girl things. We went shopping together, and even had talks that you can't share with guy friends. It was nice having a friend around my age to talk to that was not a male.

The last time I talked with girl friends was my roommates. I didn't make friends in University, I was too focus on school, so I didn't have many friends. My friends back in Boseong, were doing their own things but we had drifted off, once we all went off to University.