𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 46

"Honey, you're married to a mafia boss." Hyori hissed, like she been itching to finally say it. "I mean that's the sole reason why, he even took you into this mansion in the first place."

There was an intense silence, confusion in y/n's part and satisfaction in Hyori's and Aera's.

"Y-you're lying..." Y/n finally uttered. Hyori and Aera chuckled in unison, at the sight of a speechless y/n.

"What a dumb naive girl." Hyori condescendingly smiled. "Why do you think they're in business meetings all the time?"

There was silence.

Soon Y/n's brain suddenly started to piece things together, but part of her is still refusing to believe it.

"They're lying." Y/n told herself.

"Jungkook had been deceiving you." Aera added in, noticing Y/n's disbelief expression. "So tell me again that he loves you."

Y/n looked at them with tearful eyes, unable to utter any words, still refusing to believe them.

"Wait, here's the best part." Aera devilishly laughed, looking so eager to finally say what has been kept from y/n. "You're whole marriage is fake."

Y/n felt like her heart had stopped beating. Everything in her whole world was suddenly in slow motion.

"Jungkook didn't want to fucking marry you. He needed a stupid, naive bride, just to get his position as the Don of Jeon Mafia—Wait this just proves how stupid you are..." Hyori chuckled. "Why do you think they call Junsu, Don? It means Boss in Italian. It's what they call a mafia leader."

"My husband was the Don, but guess who the Don is now? Ever since your so-called-wedding..." Hyori raised her eyebrow. "Non other than your loving husband."

Y/n didn't know how to react. It felt like her body had shut down. She froze to the point that she thought she stopped breathing.

"He knew how dumb and naive you are, so of course he just had to pick you." Aera added in, loving every moment. "But he really didn't want to go through a whole divorce so he made a fake wedding. Just to show you and his father, and to finally get his position as the Don."

"You're lying!" Y/n cried out. She was still refusing to believe them. Jungkook would never do that, she loves her, she tells herself. But part of her just didn't want to face the truth.

"Oh yeah, then I guess you wouldn't believe this." Aera pulled out a sheet of paper, from her clutch Louis Vuitton bag around her. "It's the document to your fake marriage."

~~~

It was the night, where Jungkook had killed the capo of the Hwang mob that tried to harm Y/n when she was on her way home from the grocery store.

He had went to the club with Jin and J-hope, hoping to ease his stress. But it was also the fact that he had feelings about y/n that he couldn't understand. He was frustrated that he had acted like that all for her. But he couldn't help it, he didn't want anyone harming her, let alone touch her in any way.

Aera had went to the club, knowing Jungkook was there. She had people that work there that would tell her whenever Jungkook would come.

But she sees him drinking with the boys, so he decided to wait it out and hopefully wait for Jin and J-hope to leave. Once they did, he quickly went towards the drunk Jungkook.