𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 5

📍 𝙿𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
     𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.

📍 𝙿𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐     𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,      𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

The hair on the back of my neck stood up and my gaze fixed on the guy I had helped out a few nights ago. His cold eyes scanned me from head to toe, taking a quick glance on my lips before he locks his eyes on mine. Suddenly, a shrill terror washed over me.

He's the one who owns this enormous place?

"Hey babygirl," he said in a low voice that made me gulped. I think he knew that he was making me nervous. Which he really was. He was so intimidating just by his appearance, but yet so...enticing.

"Miss me?" He smirked, as he placed his hands into his pockets.

But I still wasn't able to grasp that the guy I couldn't stop thinking about and thought I would never see again was really in-front of me. The bruises on his face had gotten darker but he looked like he had gotten better from the last time I've seen him—and much more handsome for sure than I remembered.

But there seemed to be quite a changed from the night I seen him to the guy standing before me. I got a sense of arrogance from him.

"Y-you're the boss?" I finally uttered.

"That's right baby," he simply responded. "My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

I finally knew the man's name. But I was already in a state of shock and seeing him once again only made it worst, feeling my stomach twisting and turning. I felt like I was going to be sick. I thought I had stated my name but I stood in complete silence.

"I think I forgot to thank you for your help the other night." He breaks the short silence between us. I stayed quiet looking at him like a scared puppy. I don't think he cared all that much what my name was.

"I heard about your roommates. I'm sorry to hear that," he said with his voice deep with no emotion. It seemed as if his words were scripted to try to console me. "But to thank you for your help the other night, I offer you my home. You can stay here as long as you want. And I don't think it's even safe for you to go back home."

I stood shocked at his offer. "But my friends..." I finally said in a bare whisper, as tears in my eyes began to form remembering the tragedy that had occurred. There was a short silence between us once again. I swear he even looked a little uncomfortable himself.

"Yeah, sorry Jin and J-Hope weren't able to come on time to save your roommates," he finally spoke. His voice seemed careful. "But I had Jin dealt with that situation already. Everything will be okay." He seem like he was trying his best to find the right words that could comfort me.