𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 9

|| Who - Lauv ft. BTS ||
Who are you?
'Cause you're not the girl I fell in love        with, baby

Who are you?
'Cause something has changed, you're
not the same, I hate it
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙿𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
     𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
     𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.

[Jungkook's POV]

Once I got home, I went straight to my office

Once I got home, I went straight to my office. I immediately grab some bottles of liquor at the nearby cellar and sat at the lounge area of my office by myself.

My mind stirs remembering the events that just occurred. I'm still having a hard time grasping everything. It feels like my head is going to explode.

I pull out a cigarette and grab the lighter on the table to lit up the tip of my cigarette on my mouth.

I try flickering the lighter but no spark came out. I realize my lighter had run out. I threw my lighter onto the table out of frustration. I sat back onto the armchair with the tip of the un-lit cigarette hanging on my lip.

This is the last thing I needed right now.

I really needed to smoke something to ease my mind.

Suddenly, I see a hand infront of me with a lighter lit up. I look up and realize it's Taehyung.

I move forward, bringing my cigarette to the lit up lighter. I feel myself calming down already as I inhale the smoke and sit back onto my chair.

Taehyung takes it back and lit up his cigarette, and sits across me.

I thought he had quit smoking?

I've never seen him smoke in a long while. But maybe the sudden appearance of y/n must have also affected him. I knew all of us in that table were shook.

"I can't believe it bro," I finally speak. "Was that really my y/n?"

"It's definitely, y/n," Taehyung confirms, as he breathes out smoke. "But she seems to have changed from the girl we knew."

"All I know is my y/n wouldn't have aim a gun at me." I reach towards the bottle of liquor on the table and take a few sips.

Now I'm starting to really think...Did she really changed or is this her actual true self all this time?

I've always waited for the moment I'd see her again. I had planned to make her suffer. To inflict the pain she had caused me. But the moment I've laid my eyes on her tonight...I just couldn't do it.