𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 38

FEW DAYS AGO

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Aera's POV]

"I really hate that y/n bitch. She doesn't deserve my Jungkook, auntie," I said scornfully, sitting across Hyori, in her living room. "I should have been the one to marry him. But that stupid bitch ruined everything."

My frustration grew as Hyori sat quietly. She doesn't seem to be listening to anything I'm saying. She seemed to be thinking of something.

"Auntie, I know you told me to try getting y/n out of the picture, but it seems like Jungkook had...truly fallen for her."

I hate to admit it, but I just had to say it. I even notice a change in Jungkook that I've never seen before. He looked happier too. But it still should have been me and I know I can make him happy.

"Honey, I know exactly what you could do to get rid of that stupid girl out of that house," Hyori finally spoke, getting out of her deep thoughts.

"What is it auntie?" I eagerly asked.

There was a devious look in her eyes and soon gave me a dark smile. "You're gonna need to execute this plan precisely."

Excitement washed over me, without evening knowing what she had in mind. "I'll do anything, auntie."

"But, first off..." Her tone became stern. "Remember when I told you to hold back on what you had learned that night Jungkook had come to your penthouse drunk?"

"Yeah..." I said, not sure where she was going with this.

"Well, now we can finally use it. It's the perfect timing, right after you execute this plan first..."

***

I nervously paced back and forth at the lobby of Jungkook's house. My stomach twisted with nerves, hoping the plan ends up working out.

Suddenly, I see Jin in the hallway walking towards me. I push my nerves away and put on a smile.

"Hey Jin," I greeted him with a wide smile.

"Hey..." he answered, looking surprised to see me. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know..." my nerves were kicking in again, but then quickly thought of what to say. "I wanted to...stop by and say hi to y/n and check up on how she's doing."

"Oh. Well, uh... she's in the kitchen, cooking with Maria," he said, as he puts on his jean jacket that he was holding in his hand. "Do you want me to call her for you?"

"No, that's fine," I said too quickly. I calmed my tone. "I'll go to her myself.

"O-kay..." he looked at me awkwardly. I think noticed my nervousness.

I gave him another force smile, to mask my nervousness. "Is Jungkook still in his office?"

I stopped myself for a moment realizing that I wasn't suppose to know Jungkook would be in his office.

"Um..." he looked at me for a moment. My nervousness was amplifying, hoping he wouldn't suspect anything. But his expression soon softens. "Yeah...He's in his office room right now, stressed the fuck out."

I felt so relief. "Oh...that's sad to hear. Where's J-Hope and Taehyung? I missed those two."

I really didn't. I just wanted to know if Jungkook was alone in his office.