𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 62

FLASHBACK

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Jimin's POV]

"What the fuck are all you still just standing around like fucking dumb asses, I said what I said, now go find them!" I snap at my nervous and battered soldiers, standing around me in my home office

Immediately all of them rush out the room. They better not come back without Yoongi and Namjoon.

I sink back into my chair, with my head throbbing and body drained. I've never been so stressed out in my life. The stab wound I gotten from Jungkook had already been stitched up once I had gotten home. But my entire body is in excruciating pain. I don't even want to look at my face, I can tell how bad it probably is from the burning feeling.

I had gotten home to a massacre after being released an hour ago from Jungkook in return of y/n staying. There were many of Jungkook's and my own soldiers dead and injured, scattered outside and inside my house. My staff have been cleaning the house since and my soldiers picking up the dead bodies to discreetly dispose them.

I glance at my phone again, hoping there's good news of my hyungs. But my mind is thinking about y/n too.

It was hard for me to leave her just like that. But I was so angry and felt so fucking betrayed. I didn't even want to look at her. How could she have done that to me? I thought I had given her everything but I guess it wasn't enough.

But what should matter most to me right now is my hyungs. I don't even know if they're dead or alive.

This is all my fault. If only I had known better. None of this would have happened.

I had thought the K-Gods would have raided my office and take all the important shit in there. But to my surprise the office was locked and it didn't show any signs of a break-in. I would have thought this would have been the first place they would have broken into. But the chip wasn't gonna be in the obvious place. Yoongi was the one who had it with him at all times. It was stashed away in his cigarette box and those damn K-Gods managed to take it.

But that can only mean my hyungs are in the K-Gods hands right now.

I can feel my heart suddenly beating erratically as I think of negative outcomes and what I might see and find out. Soon my anxiety rises to my chest, becoming harder for me to breathe.