𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 40

2 WEEKS LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Y/n's POV]

Jimin and I have just arrived home in Seoul, after our two week stay in Paris.

We had a joyous time together, traveling to all the best places in Paris. It was a much needed trip. I feel so refreshed and energized, after everything that had happened.

But I come to notice that being with Jimin is such a big contrast to Jungkook. Jungkook would constantly get angry and jealous over everything. While Jimin is completely different with me. But I think it has to do with the trust we have for one another and our strong communication—which Jungkook and I had always lacked.

"Glad to have you two back," Namjoon greets me, as I walk towards him and Yoongi sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"I'm just glad Jimin's back to deal with this shit that's been going on," Yoongi breaths harshly, sitting back onto the sofa.

Yoongi was left to deal with the Don duties since he was the Underboss. I can tell how exhausted he is from the dark circles under his eyes.

"How was everything here?" I ask, finally taking a seat across them.

"Exhausting," Yoongi whines. "I was basically the Don and the Underboss for these past two weeks while Jimin is out in Paris having all the fun."

"Jungkook and the rest of the K-Gods has been real quiet lately," Namjoon suddenly informs me. "I don't know if it's because you two weren't here these past weeks or this man is planning something."

"Don't worry, the man won't do shit," Yoongi reassures, with arrogance in his voice. "We got his chip remember? The man has his hands tied. He can't touch us."

Yoongi had informed us just last week that he cracked the code to the chip. He told us that inside of it is exactly what we thought. It had all the information of his criminal activity. That one chip had the ultimate power to put Jungkook behind bars, even if he has protection with the law.

Jimin had said that we can never lose it. It was the only way Jungkook can never hurt me again—and to control him.

"And plus, we literally have you in this house," Yoongi adds, then chuckles to himself.

"His own ex girl in the house of his number one rivals," he laughs again, "on top of that you're Jimin's girl now. Man that's too funny."

But before I can even answer him back, Jimin comes into the living room looking frustrated. "Hyungs, I left you guys here for two fucking weeks, and the entire fridge is cleaned out, not even a single drink is in there."

"Jiminah," Yoongi responds loudly, "Don't worry we told one of the maids we run out of groceries. She should be here soon."

"Uh hyung," Namjoon said with hesitance. "I kind of forgot to tell her."

Yoongi looks at him scornfully. "Really bro? You had one job."

"My bad, I had an important phone call to make."