𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 59

FLASHBACK

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Die For You - The Weeknd ||
Even though we're going through it
Just know that I would die for you
The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind, 'cause baby
I would die for you
I would lie for you
Keep it real with you
I would kill for you, my baby
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ Jungkook's POV ]

I'm sitting quietly still in my office, drain the fuck out as I think about everything that transpired

After the conversation with Taehyung, it really got me thinking about getting myself help. I don't want to lose y/n. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I don't want anyone hurting her.

It's already late in the night, I should go back to our room and apologize. I need to stop avoiding her. Hopefully I can stay calm even if she tries arguing with me. I'm going to be a man and apologize to her. We're going to talk it out and everything will be okay. Right?

Suddenly a buzzing sound interrupts my thoughts.

I pull out my buzzing phone from my pocket and glance at the screen.

It's Taehyung.

I press answer and put it on speaker about to speak but he frantically shouts, "Jungkook!" He sounds so out of breath. "That son of a bitch Jackson had gotten y/n!"

Almost immediately my circulation cuts, and my entire body freezes in complete shock.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

"I just got into my car right now," he says breathlessly, hearing the revving of his engine. "Hopefully I catch up to them! Track my location and follow quick! I'll explain everything later!"

He quickly hangs up and my body surges with adrenaline, feeling my blood boiling in my veins and the muscles of my heart tightening with unbelievable force.

I grab my black leather jacket and bolt out towards the office doors and into the parking garage.

I've never been this quick in my life.

I immediately send Jin and J-hope on our group chat to follow behind me as well as my soldiers.

I hop onto my black lambo and take a quick glance at my 9mm Glock 19 handgun laying on the passenger seat, becoming eager to use it onto that bastard. I zoom off the garage, down the driveway and out the gates.