𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 62

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"I SAID SHOOT!" Hyori's voice was loud and thunderous, startling y/n as she impulsively pulled the trigger.

But she had aimed above the three boys. None of three had even flinched as they kept their gaze at y/n's shaking eyes, all feeling great remorse towards her having to choose.

"What the fuck was that!" Hyori shouted, frowning towards y/n.

Y/n slowly placed the gun down, taking note of the guards watchful eyes and their guns pointed at her. She pressed down her nerves and turned towards Hyori. "If I'm going to hurt two of them, I rather use a knife than a gun."

"A knife?" Hyori was taken back but eventually she smirked at the idea. "You must not care after all for the two."

Hyori immediately signaled her underboss Hedi to hand the knife to her. "This is going to be fun," Hedi chuckled and amused. Then smilingly approached y/n to hand the knife but she was quick to disarm him and in a matter of seconds has him locked with a knife to his neck.

"I will slit your son's throat in seconds if you don't throw your gun down!" Y/n said furiously with eyes now vicious.

Everyone in the room were shocked to see this side of y/n

Everyone in the room were shocked to see this side of y/n. Jimin was only shocked that she was able to fight in the condition she was in. But no one knew except Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung that she was fully trained in Japan. The Supreme Mafia had expected nothing from her but only to be a weak and timid girl.

"Hedi..." Hyori said under her breath, feeling a sudden fear growing inside her.

"Tell the guards to throw their guns out that window over there and quickly untie the three of them!" Y/n ordered with her voice sharp and authoritative. "NOW!"

Hyori was speechless but internally trying to think of a plan. She immediately signalled the guards to follow y/n's orders and had them throw their guns out the broken and rusted windows and soon they all raised their hands up in defeat. She felt a sudden nervousness surged through her, since the Underboss that y/n had hostage was her own son who she only cared about.

It was her son from a previous relationship—that nobody had known about. She had kept it hidden for years because she knew Junsu wouldn't have married her or let her son into the family. But she had ensured to provide for him and decided to make him the underboss to her mob from the guilt she had playing mother to Jungkook who she could care less about. She had wanted his son to be the Don for Jeon Mafia but she knew it would never happen. She instead created her own mafia, hoping one day it becomes strong and powerful that it surpasses the K-Gods.