𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 8

||Dangerous Woman ||
Something about you makes me feel
like a dangerous woman...

Something about you makes me wanna
do things that I shouldn't
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Y/n's POV]

Jimin was so astonished towards what I had done.

I'm feeling so flustered after the whole scene with Hyori and Aera. I couldn't help but feel somewhat bad for doing what I had done.

"Just remember what those two did to you," Jimin said, noticing the look of guilt on my face. "If anything I wanted to hurt them myself for what they have done. They deserve to suffer. But I don't hit woman." A sudden grin appears on his face. "Unless..." He chuckles. "But it seems like you already know what you're doing."

"I mean you were looking like a bad ass bitch out there," He teases, making me chuckle.

Jimin always manages to uplift my spirit, making me have a sudden memory flash of seeing Taehyung's face moments ago. I badly wanted to speak to him. I can't help but think how Jimin and Taehyung are practically the same, not because they're the same age, but they just have this kind of warm personality in them.

"Why don't you go upstairs to your dressing room to relax a bit? I'll take care of things down here," Jimin suggests, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I comply with him. I think it's best if I just recollect myself a bit before coming back into the crowded event, with everyone hounding on both of us.

Jimin walks me back to the upper level, into the same dressing room I was in earlier. He gives me a kiss on my forehead, before heading out the door, leaving me by myself.

I notice Jimin had been kissing my hand and forehead lately like we were a couple, when we aren't. I just been telling myself, it was just a friendly kiss. Nothing else. We're just really close friends, that care deeply for each other.

The bond between us grew, when we stayed in Japan those eight months. Ever since then, we became inseparable. He and the boys were like family to me.

I walk towards the balcony in hopes to ease my mind and tense body before heading back out.

Once I step foot out the balcony, my skin instantly gets hit with cool air. But I take a deep breath, trying to inhale the fresh air.

It's already very late at night, as I stand watching the view of the light-up city of Seoul. I can see the Namsan Tower from here, lit up with colourful illuminations. But my smile soon vanishes when a vivid memory suddenly floods my mind. I quickly push it away, not wanting to remember one of my happiest days of my life, but too painful to remember.

 I quickly push it away, not wanting to remember one of my happiest days of my life, but too painful to remember