𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 71

1 MONTH LATER
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Spring Day ||
I miss you
Saying this makes me miss you all even more

I want to go to the other side of Earth, holding your hand, put an end to winter
How much should
my longings fall like snow
Before the days of spring return, friend?
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

I want to go to the other side of Earth, holding your hand, put an end to winterHow much should my longings fall like snowBefore the days of spring return, friend?_______________________ ♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

Jeon Jungkook
September 1, 1997 - 2022

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Jimin and I stand back a small distance from y/n, trying to give her some space and her own moment as she glances down onto Jungkook's gravestone

Jimin and I stand back a small distance from y/n, trying to give her some space and her own moment as she glances down onto Jungkook's gravestone. It's the one month anniversary of his death as all of us came to pay our respects to him. Junsu abeonim and the boys had just walked back into their cars while Jimin and I stay behind with y/n, who stands motion-less not wanting to leave.

She's quiet but I know she's crying internally. Her body must have ran out of tears from the amount she had wept. It has been a rough month without Jungkook. I'm trying really hard to keep my tears in, trying to be strong for y/n as she grieves looking down at his grave. I know Jimin standing beside me is trying to do the same.

We both want to remain strong for y/n's sake. She had lost the love of her life, and as someone who truly cares for her, I want to be strong for her until I see that beautiful smile once again.

But I can't lie, all I want to do right now is break down into tears as I see that gravestone of Jungkook. Seeing the year of his birth 1997 then that little line that represents his time on earth. I'm part of that line. We've known each other since I could remember. I been there in his awkward teen phase to him becoming a manly man, running an entire mafia.