𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 27

📍 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝,      
     𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗,
     𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Author's POV]

After Jungkook and y/n's two month stay in Bali, they were finally back home in Seoul, South Korea.

Once they boarded off the jet, Jungkook took a moment to himself. He was trying to lavish the last few moments of peace, knowing he was going home to stress.

 He was trying to lavish the last few moments of peace, knowing he was going home to stress

"Ugh back to this hell," Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"I'm so glad we're back!" Y/n said cheerfully, as she finally caught up to him, not realizing his gloomy mood. "I missed everyone!"

Once they both got home, they were immediately greeted by everyone in the house. The same way Junsu and Hyori had arrived from their vacation.

Jin, J-Hope and Taehyung gave Jungkook bro hugs while they bowed towards y/n.

"Taehyungie!" Y/n couldn't hide her excitement towards seeing him. She was about to hug him, but Taehyung shot her a look that told her not to. But it wasn't because he didn't want to get a hug from her. It was the fact that Jungkook was standing in front of them with eagle eyes.

"Nice seeing you again, y/n," Taehyung greeted her. "Everyone from the staff seem to miss your presence. It's been so dull and boring without you."

Y/n chuckled, oblivious to Jungkook's growing jealousy.

"Did you two have fun on your two month vacation?" Jin interrupted.

"Oh, we definitely had fun," Jungkook smirked, holding her hand keeping her close to him.

"Well it's nice to have you back boss," J-Hope said. "But we got important business to talk about right away."

"J-Hope, I just landed here with my wife from a long ass flight," Jungkook sighed.
"We're both tired as fuck. That business can wait."

Jungkook suddenly picked y/n up bridal style and gave her a small kiss, right in-front of them.

"I have other important business that I need to take care of right now," Jungkook said to the boys, then looked at y/n, "and this one can't wait."

He walked away holding her up the stairs to their shared room. The three boys stood there looking shook, noticing a change in Jungkook that they haven't seen before.

"Uh...well they seem like a happy married couple," Jin said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah...he looks genuinely happy or am I trippin'?" J-Hope looked at Taehyung, who didn't end up responding, but stood there emotion-less. "I mean when does he ever turn down a business meeting? and it's for...a woman?"