𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 57

A SERIES OF FLASHBACKS

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Heartless - The Weeknd ||
I'm back to my ways 'cause I'm heartless
All this money and this pain got me heartless
Tryna be a better man but I'm heartless
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙿𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Jungkook's POV]

I inhale the smoke from my joint then exhale it out my mouth as I sit back onto the leather armchair of the lounge in my office

I glance at my gold Rolex watch. It's 1 am. The boys should be here by now after leaving them at that party appa organized and ending it with me proposing to Aera.

I take another puff of the joint wanting to ease more of my nerves and crazy thoughts. I needed this joint after all the shit that happened these past weeks. From finding out Jimin is my half-brother to y/n fucking drugging me to taking my chip and leaving me once again.

But out of anyone in the world that could have been my brother, it just had to be Park fucking Jimin.

What's worst is the fact that it's also the guy who y/n's heart belongs to all this fucking time. He's the reason why y/n left me in the first place and...why she can never fucking love me.

Something I had always wanted from her, was her full love. But Jimin is in the fucking way.

I had always hope she had fallen for me in the beginning when we were together. But it seems like she never did. She was quite an actress to make me believe she loved me back when we were married. She really did all that for Jimin. I was such a fucking fool.

They sure outplayed me again and now my hands are fucking tied because that damn chip is in their hands. That's the reason I've been keeping myself on the low. I can't fight back—not yet at least.

I hate to fucking admit it but I really felt defeated that night we had that stupid family dinner at appa's house. I didn't even want to go. But I just wanted to see y/n again...I didn't care if Jimin was going to be there. I just needed to see her once more, hoping that if she saw me she would give in and tell me she loves me instead.

I was such a fucking fool. Again.

She wouldn't even look me in eyes the whole time. That made it clear to me how real this was. Jimin kept kissing her in-front of my face and I remember losing it internally but I knew I couldn't do anything.