𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 65

FLASHBACKS
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Uh...Don Junsu," I say awkwardly, finally speaking after being in a deep thought as I lay onto the sofa of appa's office.

"Taehyung, son," he turns his focus from his laptop screen to me laying comfortable across him. "What did I tell you? I told you, you can call me appa from now on."

I had found out about Hyori being my biological mother ever since she confessed to me a week ago. She cried to me expressing how much she loves and cares for me, and told me a whole story how she had to leave me as an infant. But I just knew those tears were fake. I have no love for the woman who easily tossed me out as a baby. And definitely no sympathy towards the woman who made y/n and Jungkook's life a living hell.

I had confronted Junsu abeoji about it and he too was shocked that he was my father. We did the whole process of DNA testing, proving that Hyori wasn't lying. She is legitimately my mother.

Appa and I had a long emotional talk before we came to terms that Hyori must be planning something against all of us. She is not one to trust—even if she is my biological mother. The only one I've seen as my mother is the one who raised and truly cared for me.

Hyori was actually in hiding from appa, and when she met with me secretly, she was a whole different person. She had many guards with her when she spoke to me, that was when I knew she was up to something.

I resent Hyori, and I don't believe all that bullshit she said that she loves and cares for me. I just know it's only to manipulate me to get on her side.

"Well....uh appa," I say, still feeling weird calling him that. "Did you figure out a plan?"

"Yes, that's why I called you here," he clears his throat. "I found out that Hyori had managed to acquire alliances to her mob. She has full protection now so we can not attack her just like that. That can mean all of those mobs will attack us at once and it will become an entire war, which I do not want happening. That will be too much for all of us too handle."

He suddenly pauses, with something that I couldn't read in his eyes. "And one of these days," he finally speaks as he distressful sighs.  "I know the first person she's going to try to kill...is me and I know she's planning something much greater so I need you to keep gaining her trust."

I nod my head in agreement as my head swirls with many thoughts. I just feel like a ton of weight has been placed on me. But to keep everyone safe, I'm feeling to carry it.