𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 13

[Jungkook's POV]

Once the stripper sat on my lap, I immediately stroke her thigh because I knew y/n was looking.

But I could care less about the stripper. I much rather have y/n on my lap than this hoe.

Next thing I knew, I see y/n heading towards the dance floor and started dancing with the crowd. I watched her, feeling triumphant, knowing I must have made her jealous.

I quickly pushed the stripper off of me, since y/n wasn't watching anymore. I had paid her earlier to come sit on my lap, once I give her the sign.

I felt myself getting turned on as I watch y/n's body dance so fucking sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so hot dancing with that outfit on, giving into my sexual fantasies.

I wanted to go behind her and have her grind up on me. But then I see this fucking guy come right behind her and did what I badly wanted to do, feeling instant irritation run through my entire body.

My body was heated in anger. I can feel my blood boiling.

I wasn't going to allow anyone to touch her.

But before I can do anything, I see her go up onto the pole. She started dancing so sexy on the pole. I can feel myself getting hard.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was this really my y/n?

But why was Jimin just watching her like that, not doing anything?

Although, I wouldn't want him doing anything. He's just dumb to just be sitting still like that, only watching her.

I would have had her in the back room by now, fucking the life out of her.

But I would have never allowed her to come to the club in the first place, especially dressed like that.

Fuck. She was turning me on.

I can feel my piece getting harder at her every move. I just wanted her.

I mean, I could if I wanted to.

Who was going to stop me? Jimin? I laughed at that thought. That man is only sitting there watching her. I would have devoured her by now.

I was feeling incredible lust. I feel all my desires taking over. I didn't even care at this point. I wanted her badly. I wanted her now. I couldn't restrain myself any longer, but once I got up, I see her coming towards me.

I went in a state of reverie, as I gaze at her chest down to her slender legs, as she walked closer to me. But I soon snap out out of that state, once I see her swerve past me and hop onto Jimin.

That's when reality hit—she wasn't mine.

I watched her straddle him, as anger surges hot in my gut. My eyes narrowed and teeth clenched trying hard to stay calm, but once she made out with him, I completely lost it.

All I saw was red.

I went up to them and quickly pulled her away from him.

Next thing I knew we got into the biggest fight. I don't remember how the fight even went. I just knew this guy was pretty good compare to the many men I had fought before.

I was just so angry at everything.

I just had enough of him touching, what is mine.