𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 15

3 DAYS LATER
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"I still find it hard to believe, you said, yes

"I still find it hard to believe, you said, yes." Jimin grabs my left hand as he admires the 15 carat pearl shaped diamond ring on my ring finger. "Sometimes, I feel like I'm dreaming."

He's sitting on the edge of my office desk as I sign off papers for work with my right hand

He's sitting on the edge of my office desk as I sign off papers for work with my right hand. Meanwhile, Namjoon is wandering around my office and Yoongi is flipping through a magazine as he sits on one of the armchairs.

"I actually had a dream weeks ago of you proposing to me," I tell him as I place my pen down and focus on him.

"Really?"

I nod my head.

"Did you say, yes?" He grins. I smile nodding my head again. "See, we're truly meant to be—" Suddenly there's a loud smash.

"Oh shit!" Namjoon panics as he squats down onto the floor picking up the shattered pieces of my glass vase that was place on a shelve across the room. "Sorry y/n, I broke your vase. I'll buy you a new. An even better one. I promise."

"Dammit Namjoon!" Yoongi sneers, as he places his magazine down onto the coffee table in-front of him. "Why are you always breaking every damn thing?"

Namjoon places the broken pieces of the vase onto the nearby trash and then sits across Yoongi. "At-least I only break materialistic things, not girls' hearts."

Yoongi looks at him, blinking his eyes. "Bro, I'm going to throw up. Did you really just say that?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the two. They never fail to make me laugh. "Can you two leave," Jimin scolds them as he gets off the table and towards them. "You're only bothering y/n."