𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 9

Ever since the night where I almost gave my virginity to Jungkook, I haven't seen him since. It's been a week since then and all I've been wanting was to see him again.

As much as my body wanted to give it to him, I just couldn't at the same time. I wanted my first to be special and with someone that truly loved me back. And all he been giving me is mixed signals that I couldn't understand. If he wanted me why couldn't he just ask me to be his girlfriend already?

But I know my feelings for him are truly real and becomes even stronger day by day. The more I don't see him, the more I yearn for him. I've never felt this much intense feeling towards someone before. I'm just so immensely infatuated with him, I was starting to believe he has feelings for me too.

It was about 3 am. I was having trouble falling asleep. My mind constantly gives me vivid visuals of that night I witnessed my roommates get killed by those two masked men.

I come to understand that trauma will always linger. It's hard to get over it and can cause emotional turmoil. I wasn't even close with them and I've felt a sense of loss. I can't imagine someone close to me were to die in my eyes like that.

It was the first trauma I've ever witness in my life. It's hard for me to comprehend how people be so cruel and have the decency to kill human beings.

I decided to get myself up and head down to the kitchen to drink water, hoping to ease my mind. But as I walked down the quiet hallways I stop to decide what route I was going to take and a sudden idea plants into my mind. Do I take the stairs that led to the lobby—where the office was—or the other stairs that led to the living room?

Although the living room stairs was much closer to the kitchen, part of me really want to stop by and check out the office. It was the perfect time. Nobody roaming the house and Jungkook wasn't home and won't be back till morning. And it's my curiosity about those doors that's been eating me alive. It was just an office but there's just something about it. Something seems to pull me towards it, screaming for me to open it.

But I soon change those thoughts knowing well that it wasn't a good idea. I took the stairs down to the living room.

 I took the stairs down to the living room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I peered around the quiet living room. Some of lights were kept on around the house at night. But only a few were lit in the living room.

The idea I had earlier only gravitate me towards it as I walk past the empty and quiet living room. No one seem to be in sight. It really is the perfect time to go see it. I take a moment fighting myself but I eventually gave into my idea.

I walk down the other direction and found myself in-front of those doors that been tugging at my curious mind.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.