𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 28

[Author's POV]

It had been a week now since y/n's birthday. Y/n's mother Kim Hina had stayed in the house for a week, before she headed back to Boseong. During Hina's one week stay, she managed to spend quality time with her daughter and gotten to know her husband—at-least somewhat.

Y/n felt like her life was now complete with the reunion of her mother and felt less-burdensome now that her mother knew everything. She had felt so grateful towards Jungkook for making it happen for her.

It seems as though everything was starting to come together for the both of them. Although Jungkook has been busy running his mafia, he been trying hard to make sure he spends time with his wife.

Jungkook ended up taking y/n out. He knew he was going to be even busier for the next couple of weeks, so he ensured to do something for his wife while he can.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked excitedly, as she followed Jungkook to his parking garage.

Jungkook didn't answer. He was too busy looking at his line of cars, wondering which he should drive today. His Ferrari? The red or white one? Lambo? Bugatti? McLaren? Or maybe his Aston Martin?

 His Ferrari? The red or white one? Lambo? Bugatti? McLaren? Or maybe his Aston Martin?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He ended picking his usual one that he loved driving. His all black Lamborghini Aventador.

Once he got into the driver seat after opening the door for y/n, his engine roared as they finally drive off out the gates, making their way into the inner city.

"Jungkook, please slow down." Y/n looked frantic in her seat. She would always get nervous being in the car with him whenever he drove.

"Baby, this car is not meant to be slow," Jungkook said with excitement, but soon took noticed of how scared y/n looked. He immediately put his hands on her thighs reassuring her. "Don't worry baby. I'm too good of a driver. Plus, I know I won't get pulled over by no cop. Trust."

Y/n never liked how Jungkook drove recklessly. It was like he owned the streets.

Jungkook never liked to follow the speed limit but for y/n he tried his best.

He ended up taking her to Sky Rose Garden. It was a beautiful rose garden and café on top of the DaeHan Cinema Multiplex.

"Wow!" Y/n squealed, looking elated to be there. She quickly went close to the ledge and watch the view of the city from up there, then look back at the café full of roses with the backdrop of the city. Her eyes were glistening and filled with excitement.

"Yeah, since you love the garden at home so much, I assumed you would love it here," Jungkook shyly said, but happy to see y/n was enjoying it.

As they sat down to eat, Y/n pulled out her phone and took photos of her surroundings and even snapped a few photos of Jungkook sitting across her, looking so handsome.