𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 61

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Jungkook and Jimin were both tied up, side by side each other

Jungkook and Jimin were both tied up, side by side each other. While Y/n was tied back onto the chair across them and standing between them was the Don Hyori of the Supreme Mafia, the capo Jackson and the consigliere Aera.

The ten Supreme Mafia soldiers had scattered around them keeping their guns on Jungkook and Jimin. Hyori had already made Jimin opened all briefcases of the 1 billion Won, before tying him up and had shot all five of Jimin's soldiers dead. Jimin and Jungkook were defenceless and was counting on the boys and their soldiers.

"Your loyal and trusted capo Jackson had betrayed you!" Jimin shouted towards Hyori, as he internally battled the pain on his left shoulder where he was shot. "He was willing to take the money all to himself."

"He's lying!" Jackson defended himself, scared to face the wrath of Hyori. "Don Hyori, don't believe him. He's just trying to bring me down with him."

Jimin glared at him and Hyori kept calm, examining Jackson. But she ended up brushing it off because nothing can faze her at this given moment, knowing everything that she planned was coming together.

"I guess there's no such thing as billionaire Jeon Jungkook or Park Jimin," Hyori chuckled derisively. Then turned her devilish eyes onto y/n. "Oh y/n, you have no idea what Jungkook and Jimin had done for you. You do know that them giving me all their money means they will no longer be the top Dons. Money is the only way you gain power. Even if they kept some cash with them, both will be powerfuless. Because it will soon be the Supreme mafia from all the money and alliances we had gathered throughout these years."

Hyori leaned down towards y/n's eye level. "Do you still love Jungkook even if now he doesn't have any money?"

"More than ever," y/n answered with no hesitation.

Hyori and Aera glanced at each other and bursted into a mocking laughter.

"Aww that's cute," Hyori mocked her. "You will settle with a man who has no money? Are you sure about that? Or are you gonna go crawling back to Jimin now? Oh wait he's broke too."

"Hyori, shut the fuck up," Jimin sneered. "Stop making y/n this type of woman when she isn't like that. You're just bitter that she has everything you wish you had. And that Aera is exactly like you and will end up an old bitter hag like you."

Hyori and Aera face dropped into a cold glare towards Jimin. But Hyori soon brought his attention to her step-son. "Jungkook honey, you really gave all this up for this dumb naive girl?"