𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 2

2 YEARS AGO
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

"Surprise!" Jungkook finally let's go of his hands on my eyes, revealing a white-clothed table decorated with roses and candlelights near the shoreline

I gasp as my eyes grow in shock. "Oh...my...goodness!"

"I hope you like it..." he says looking a little shy.

"This is so cute!" I say with excitement walking towards it

"This is so cute!" I say with excitement walking towards it. I glance around the gorgeous set up with floral arrangement around the table. It looks so magical. "You did all this?"

"Uh...yeah," he says with a look of embarrassment. "I've seen appa did this before to my mother and I just wanted to recreate it too."

I walk towards him and hug him tightly wanting to express my appreciation of him. "Thank you, this is the sweetest thing ever!"

"Anything for you, baby." He pulls out a chair for me to seat.

I glance at the table and it has many different kinds of bread and two oval silver plated cover.

He opens the two oval lid and the smell of goodness wafts my way. "We're having steak tonight."

"Did you cook this too?" My mouth waters at the medium-rare steak in-front of me with a side of mash potatoes with vegetables.

"Uh no," he immediately says. "I don't cook."

"You've cook before in Bali."

"I know but that was easy food to make. These kind of stuff I really don't know." He starts pouring red wine into his glass wine and than pours some into mine.

"Thank you."

We both begin to eat but I keep glancing at the view in-front of us then back at him, feeling a little giddy. This is so romantic. The vast open ocean, soft rolling tides and a peach-hued horizon by the beach with the most handsome man in the world.