𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 19

I'm standing close to the railing of the balcony with my arms crossed, looking out onto the view of the backyard, focusing my attention on the garden side. I feel stressed out and all I want to do is to head down towards that peaceful garden.

After that whole thing with Jungkook, I had to get myself washed up to calm myself down but came here to the balcony to try to recollect myself. I didn't even go downstairs to eat breakfast. I wouldn't want too anyways and have to see his face.

I can't help but feel a sense of defeat. I really don't know what to do now. But I just know that I have to keep going. I didn't want to let Jimin and the boys down.

Suddenly, a gentle knocking on the door interrupts my thoughts.

I didn't answer. I stay put in my spot. But I know it's probably one of the maids.

The person knocks again. But I still didn't want to answer or move.

"Mrs. Jeon," the maid calls out from outside the door. "It's time for you to go, Mr. Jeon is waiting for you outside."

Ugh. Again with the Mrs. Jeon.

I shut my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. Then I turn myself around and miserably walk out the room, down to front entrance and out the door.

I see Jungkook's black Lamborghini waiting for me. I dreadfully hop onto the passenger seat, feeling the tension between us. He didn't even look my way or utter any words. Once my seatbelt clicks in, he pulls on his gearshift and rev his car down the driveway and out the gates, towards the meeting.

***

I peer out the window towards an unfamiliar building. It looks like a club.
I guess we finally reach our destination, after sitting in silence with him zooming through the streets of Seoul.

I unbuckle my seatbelt when all of a sudden Jungkook pulls me into a hot kiss. I try to pull away, but he holds me tight, until my body finally gives into his soft tasteful lips.

I tend to always get lost in his kiss, forgetting about the world around us. The kiss gradually shifts harder and deeper with great urgency and need.

Next thing I knew, his lips is making it down my neck, giving me soft kisses. Then begins to suck onto my skin painfully, as if he's trying to inflict all his frustration onto my neck.

I feel him sucking even deeper and harder all over my neck, as I involuntary let out a small moan. It's painful yet pleasurable.

He gradually slows, as I hear him breathing harshly. He brushes his lips with a few gentle kiss on the area, then finally pulls away licking his lips.

I see a satisfied and dark smile on his face, as he looks down at my neck. "Now Park Jimin can see who you truly belong to." 

He immediately gets out of the car, leaving me alone as I try to steady my breathing.

I feel pain and sensitivity on my neck, knowing well what he had left behind. I pull down the mirror of the car and my mouth slightly gape open, shock to see not one but at least four love bites on my neck.

I had no scarf or make-up on me to cover my neck, and I'm about to go into a meeting with Jimin and the rest of the boys.

I grab my hair to try to cover it, but it's pointless. There's too many reddish marks and it's too visible to cover.