𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 4

📍 𝙿𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Jungkook's POV]

"Yes a party!" J-Hope beams with excitement. "Although this one seems like it's a formal one. But whatever, I don't give a fuck. I just want to attend some sort of party again after these past stressful days."

"We're not going," Jin interrupts, ruining J-Hope's mood.

"Why not?" J-Hope narrows his eyes, towards Jin.

All of sudden a phone rings, feeling it buzzing in my pocket. It's my phone—my personal one. I quickly pull it out and glance at the screen.

It's Park Jimin.

I didn't expect to get a call from him.

I quickly answer the call and set my phone on speaker for the boys to hear what this man has to say.

"Mr. Jeon," Jimin immediately say over the phone. "Did you get my invitation?"

"Yes, Mr. Park." I clear my throat, preparing myself to switch to my friendly voice. "I actually just received it."

"Well, I hope you can come to my partner's celebration," He replies. "My partner is after all, the CEO of PMK Enterprise."

The three boys all look at me owlishly. I know they're thinking the same thing as me.

Partner?

Interesting.

We're all taken back with the mention of a partner.

"And who can this partner of yours be?" I ask.

I hear a small cunning laugh from him.

"Well, you just have to come to the event to find out," he simply replies. "I'm sure you won't regret it, Mr. Jeon."

There's something in his tone of voice I didn't like. But before I could even say anything, he hangs up. Fucking bastard.

"I didn't know he had another partner," Taehyung says with confusion on his face.

"I swear it was only Kim Namjoon and that Min Yoongi guy," J-Hope adds.

I calm myself down and divert my attention to my thoughts. I'm trying to figure out Park Jimin's sudden party. It can't just be because of the success of that company.

Everything is just suspicious to me. Only now we figure out that he has a partner?

"Park Jimin is suspicious to me," Jin suddenly saying what I've been thinking. "He could be planning something. It could be a trap, especially if this new partner we haven't heard of is going to be there."

We didn't get any information on any other partner of his. We were only aware of Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi.

I guess it's a must to go to this event. It could be crucial.

I shift my eyes towards Jin with a grin. "...And that my friend, is exactly why we must go. But we just gotta ensure to be locked and loaded."

‹‹‹‹ ››››

📍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
      𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
      𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.