𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 27

|| House of Cards ||
It's at stake again
it's dangerous again

Even if I knew already
I can't stop

As time passes
It just becomes more ruined
No way, it's collapsing again
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Jimin was standing in-front of them in the drizzling rain with a look of great bitterness but internally his heart was flooded with sadness

Jungkook didn't know how to react, while Y/n couldn't believe her eyes to the person standing in-front them as she remained completely still in Jungkook's arms. But once she gravitated the situation, she quickly removed herself off of him.

"Jimin..." She uttered quietly, feeling a great shame and guilt.

There was intense silence between the three of them as the rain continued to pour and soaked them to the bone. Jimin glanced between Jungkook and y/n standing side by side, as he tried to recover from the gut-wrenching sight he had witness.

Irritation pricked at Jimin but he kept it in checked as his gaze focused on only y/n. He felt a wave of relief and ease in his heart to see y/n as he finally stepped closer towards her, and pulled her away from Jungkook.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Jimin finally spoke, expression-less, ignoring Jungkook who was standing right behind them.

Y/n tried opening her mouth to speak but no words came out and instead gave him a weak nod, answering his question. Her body was in a state of shock, not knowing what to say or do.

She took notice Jimin's change in behaviour towards her. Usually, he would show more concern with her well-being, even sometimes looking like he would cry. But the man in-front him doesn't seem to be in a good mood.

Jimin was expression-less, looking calm and collected but internally he was pressing down his anger. He looked into her shocked eyes as he held her face trying to check if she was truly okay. All that mattered to him was to finally hold her after all these days without her but what he had witnessed moments ago had completely changed his heart as he turned to great rage.

Jimin brushed his lips onto her forehead  then gently moved y/n to the side, and out of no where swung his right fist towards Jungkook, as it planted harshly onto his face like a baseball bat, expressing his bottled up emotion, making Jungkook stumble backwards.

Jungkook quickly recovered with a sudden rage that seared through him as he swung his fist but immediately stopped when Jimin reached inside his black jacket and in milliseconds emerged with a fully loaded gun.