𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 39

|| Louder Than Bombs - BTS ||
Your silent sadness, it shakes me
  In my quiet sea, waves would sometimes rise
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jungkook's POV]

My eyelids slowly flicker open and I immediately get strike with a throbbing headache. I massage my temples to ease the pain, but then I took notice that I was still in my office.

What was I still doing here?

My eyes squints as I glance at the glass wall windows

My eyes squints as I glance at the glass wall windows. It's bright and sunny outside.

What time is it?

I glance at my phone and my eyes grew, shock to see it was already the next morning.

My body feels weak, and I feel so confuse. I can't seem to remember anything. My last vivid memory was when I was alone in my office. The rest were blurry. I keep getting flashes, but I can't seem to make out the images in my head.

Maybe, I drank too much last night. But I swear, I don't remember picking up any alcohol bottle.

I try to brush off my sluggish state. I just wanted to see my wife. She must have been worried about me. But I didn't get a single text or call from her. That's unusual.

I get up steadily, but the striking pain in my head almost made me lose my balance. Once, I finally gathered myself up, I slowly went up to my room. But I walked into an empty clean bed.

She must already be downstairs in the kitchen or something.

After showering and changing my clothes onto a black turtle neck and black pants, I head downstairs to look for her. I so badly wanted to see her already. I didn't see her for twenty-fours, and I already can't help but miss her. I just crave her all the time. Not just her body, but her warmth, her presence and her...love.

I headed downstairs to look for her. But she was no where to be found. I was starting to get worried. Where could she have gone? She didn't have work today. It's a Sunday. It's her day off.

I called her phone multiple times, but she didn't answer. I can feel myself growing frustrated not knowing where my wife was. Then finally I see Maria in the hallway of the living room. But she looks timid at the sight of me. It seem like she was trying to avoid me, but I quickly called her out. "Maria."

She abruptly stop, and tensely look towards me. "Yes, sir?"

"Maria, do you happen to know where my wife is?" I ask with a slight frustration in my voice, as I walk closer to her. I just wanted to know where y/n was already.