𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 50

"Are you scared of me, baby?" He lifts my chin up, forcing me to look up at his daunting eyes

"Are you scared of me, baby?" He lifts my chin up, forcing me to look up at his daunting eyes. "Because this is exactly what a mafia boss is."

I keep my mouth shut, trying my hardest to steady my trembling body.

"But isn't this what you had once been dying to know? Hmm?" He softly ask, letting go of my chin as he crosses his arms. "The time we were together in the beginning, all you've been curious about is my office and why I'm always so busy."

"Well, it's all right in-front of you now," he proudly say. "This is what's been happening all along."

My shaking eyes shifts from his eyes towards the rest of the people in this room, surrounding us.

He's right.

Everything my old self was curious about is finally in-front me. I'm inside his office in a room I haven't been in, only to find out that it's a torture room. These men surrounding me, I've known for years. But this time, I see them as their true identities. The guards are actually his soldiers, my three friends in this house are the capos and underboss, and the one in-front of me is the notorious mafia boss of South Korea.

His hands suddenly reaches towards my face, tucking my hair behind my ear then lifts up my chin again.

"Now don't you just wish you could go back to that old you, where you didn't know any of this," he says with a fake pity voice and mocking sympathetic expression. "Where you only saw me as your loving husband, working as a respected businessman."

I keep quiet in my spot, as his hand glides up to cup my cheek then strokes his thumb along the curve of my cheekbones.

"You should have stayed to that innocent and naive mindset you had, instead of peering into my business," his voice drops low and serious with a sense of truth in them, as his eyes look deep into mine. "Because now you're dealing with all this."

"How can you be so..." I suddenly stop, feeling my voice breaking. I couldn't even speak.

"Be so what?" He asks wryly. "Did you really expect a soft kind-hearted mafia boss?"

"Because baby, you need to wake up. This isn't the movies or books where it's nothing but glamorized. This is the real reality of a mafia. In these streets, mafias aren't friendly but animalistic. We have no morals, just violence and brutality. And of course women to us are nothing but objects and a weakness we can't afford."

The room becomes silent for a short moment until Jungkook heavily sighs. "A real Don is never kind hearted. In fact they have no heart at all."

"Jungkook, if you're a real Don, then fucking untie me and fight me like a fucking man," Jimin stammers, taking me by surprise that he can even speak.