𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 35

1 MONTH LATER
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

I stop to admire the houseplant that had grew after getting it a month ago ever since Namjoon had gotten me interested in them

I stop to admire the houseplant that had grew after getting it a month ago ever since Namjoon had gotten me interested in them. I continue to spray the plant, misting it with water and Namjoon is also doing the same with the other plants of the living room.

I glance around the many more houseplants I needed to spray, but I didn't mind. I've taken a month break from work but instead of going on vacation elsewhere, I decided to stay in the house and remain low profile after all that had happened a month ago. Not going to work these past weeks and being at home makes me feel like a housewife but I still have yet to get married. My wedding is still in a couple more months.

"Y/n!"

Both Namjoon and I turn towards the frantic voice, revealing Yoona rushing towards me.

"Y/n, have you heard!" she finally stands in-front of me as she tries to catch her breath.

"Heard what?" I asks trying to hide my laugh from her exhaustion and excitement about the latest gossip she must have heard again.

"Jungkook and Aera are married!"

I impulsively drop the spray bottle on the ground as if my body had stopped working. I stare at her, not even blinking feeling like I'm in my worst nightmare.

"It's all over the news, how can you not know?" Yoona rushes to find the remote and turns it on but my gaze stays in the same spot.

I hear the female news anchor speak, "...Ms. Song Aera is now Mrs. Jeon Aera."

Immediately my body shifts towards the TV. I see Jungkook and and Aera walking out of a car hand in hand, towards an event this afternoon. Paparazzis and news outlets are going crazy flashing their cameras at them and reporters wanting to get their attention.

 Paparazzis and news outlets are going crazy flashing their cameras at them and reporters wanting to get their attention