𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 32

A WEEK LATER
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

I'm sitting beside Jimin while across us is an empty seat for Jungkook

I'm sitting beside Jimin while across us is an empty seat for Jungkook. The lawyer that worked for Junsu abeonim is seated at the host seat as we await for Jungkook.

Yoongi and Namjoon are standing on the wall behind us. I glance behind me to see if they're doing okay but Yoongi's looks like he's growing impatient as he stands leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"When is this man going to come?" Yoongi sneers. "I got shit to do."Jimin turns around and gives him a hard look and immediately Yoongi becomes silent. But soon enough the doors finally opens as I shift my eyes towards it, revealing Jungkook walking in and behind him are Hoseok and Jin.

I feel Jimin's hand tightly grasp my thighs, as if he knows I'm suddenly nervous. Jungkook stands at the door for a moment looking straight into my eyes. But it's not the same eyes that I've seen in the lake. It's the usual Don Jungkook—cold and dark eyes.

He turns his tense gaze away and makes his way towards the seat across Jimin while the rest of his boys stand on the wall behind him

"Mr. Jeon," the lawyer gets up and bows then sits back down. "I've discussed with the both of you already about what the meeting today would be about. With that being said, let's finally start shall we?"

The lawyer pulls out a white folder and places it down onto the table. "Before Mr. Jeon Junsu's passing, he had signed in his Will of how his fortune and estates will be distributed."

Both Jimin and Jungkook becomes focus, staring at the lawyer. "His wife Jeon Hyori was actually not part of his Will," the lawyer informs them. I can see a small smirk on Jungkook's face and I could tell Jimin is also satisfied to hear that.

"His Will is given to his two sons, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook," the lawyer further explains. "He had distributed his fortune equally. But choosing who to give his estates was a problem for him. He owns the mansion he was living in and also Jungkook's mansion. To him it made sense to give his home to Jimin. But at the same time, he knows it's Jungkook's childhood home that he feels that his son Jungkook wouldn't want to give away. Mr. Junsu obviously wouldn't want to give Jungkook's mansion towards Jimin so he was in conflict on who to give his estates."