[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠] Chapter 1

|| Often - The Weeknd ||
In my city, I'm a young god
That pussy kill be so vicious
My god white, he in my pocket
He get me redder than the devil...

She asked me if I do this everyday, I said often
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢,
      𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚄𝚂𝙰

[Jungkook's POV]

"You think I'm stupid?" The man spat in his New York accent. "I will never fucking tell you. I rather die in your hands than betray my own mob."

I glare at the beaten white man held by my soldiers in this dim back room of the strip club.

"Is that so?" I said in English, then switch back to Korean. "Taehyung pass me the phone."

Taehyung passes me the phone that we use to make business calls. I dial a number and put it on speaker. The phone rings, and I watch the man's eyes grew wide in fear when he hears a female voice answer.

"Hello?"

There's terror in his eyes. I couldn't help but smirk. I just knew I had him.

"Hello?" The female voice calls out again. "Who's this?"

"Hello, is this Aria Romano?" I finally speak to the female voice in my perfect American English accent.

"Yes, speaking."

"I'm calling from your husband's work," The white man is shaking in fear and I'm loving every second of it. He's pleading with his eyes but I grin back at him. "He won't be coming home tonight."

"Wha—" The woman speaks but I cut her off, ending the call.

The white man erupts and tries to get off of my soldiers hold on him. "You better not lay a hand on my wife—"

"I'm going to ask one last time," I cut him off, eyes challenging him. "Who the fuck sent you?!"

The man calms himself down and looks at me looking hesitant but fearful all at the same time.

I can feel my blood boiling at this man. I want him dead but I need answers from him first. Since beating him up wasn't cutting it, I just had to call his wife. He's just wasting my time and all I wanted to do is head back to the club.

"The Raven Gang," he finally spills.

Of course.

The Raven Gang is dominate in New York City.

"Why would they send you here?" Taehyung ask, arms folded.

I'm surprise by his improvement in the American English accent. But then again we have been in America for about a year now. As I kid, appa ensured that I learn different languages and English was one of them. Knowing how to speak and understand different languages is definitely an asset as a Don.

The white man takes a deep breath, and shoulders dropping in resignation. "They wanted me to find out what you were doing here in New York City and have me spy on your mob," he pauses for a moment. "Don Jungkook of the K-Gods is all what other mobs are talking about these past months. But the Raven Gang were scared you were coming after us, since they knew how powerful you are in Korea...they didn't like the idea of you taking over New York City."