𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 5

|| Look at Her Now ||
Of course she was sad
But now she's glad she dodged a bullet
Took a few years to soak up the tears
But look at her now
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙶𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚔-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐,
      𝙶𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
      𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Y/n's POV]

My event is finally here. It's to celebrate the success of the company. I'm in the upper level of the venue with the make-up artist giving me a few touch-ups.

I still find this hard to believe...is this really happening?

Two and a half years a go, I was in University working on getting my degree in nursing, which I didn't even know if that was for me or not. But now I'm the CEO of my own company, that I didn't know I could ever do.

I never would have thought this would have happened to me. I never really had the confidence in myself to get out there. But it was all thanks to the people around me now.

Now here I am in my event, all dressed up, wearing a custom-made designer dress. I can't help but love my look tonight, I feel so glamorous.

"Oh my god, y/n! You look gorgeous!" Yoona gushes, as she suddenly walks in

"Oh my god, y/n! You look gorgeous!" Yoona gushes, as she suddenly walks in. She excitedly walks towards me and gives me a tight hug.

"Jimin is going to fall harder in-love with you," she teases me. I can feel my cheeks warming. "I'm so happy for you. Your hard work really paid off."

"Yoona," I utter as I held her hands. "I wouldn't have done it without you of course."

I'm really am thankful for her. She's the one who got me into the business in the first place. I had to work harder to show her how grateful I am for giving that opportunity to me. She really is the bestest friend to me. I would do anything for her.

But as I look back at the old me, I don't think I regret anything that had happened. It had made me more into a woman and found myself in the process.

I mean, look at me now?

***

[Author's POV]

Jungkook and the boys finally arrived inside the venue.

They were immediately overwhelmed with people trying to talk to them. But only the mafias had not come forward, they sat in their seats and watch the K-Gods being bombarded by many people who eagerly wanted to meet the one and only Jeon Jungkook.