𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 57

|| Lose You To Love Me ||
You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn

I needed to lose you to find me...
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝,
𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Y/n's POV]

I'm finally back home

I'm finally back home. Back in the room Jimin had brought me in the night he found me.

As I look around this room, it has now become my room that I grown familiar with—this is my home. With Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon.

Yoongi and Namjoon were so shocked to see me, before I made my way to my room. But they ensured to congratulate me on all my success. I was so happy to see them. They had visited us in Tokyo, a few times to check up on us but they had to go back to Seoul, knowing they had a lot of work to do since Jimin was with me for those eight months.

I walk towards the balcony of my room and nostalgia hit me. Jimin and I had many late night talks in this balcony.

But as I look around the view of the front yard of the house and out the streets of many business workers walking around in their suits, reminded me back in Japan

Ever since that night with Jimin in Kyoto, I was determined to work hard.

My mind drifts off again to that night...

Everyday I got up extra early to work on fighting skills, before the lesson would start. Jimin and Itachi sensei were so impressed with my major improvements.

They didn't fully teach me all the way, that would have taken a long time. I only did it to try it and do some physical activity to help me with my mental state. Now that I grasp some fighting skills, I was already content and stopped from there. I mean I'm not some black belt martial artist, but I know my skills were good enough to defend myself physically now.