𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 41

|| House of Cards - BTS ||
A house made of cards, and us, inside
  Even though the end is visible
  Even if it's going to collapse soon.
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

_______________________ ♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

If looks can kill...he was shooting them daggers.

The two froze to see Jungkook's narrowed-flaming eyes, as he clenched his jaw.

Then out of no where, Jungkook lunged towards Taehyung. He yanked him and drove his fist onto his jaw, making him stumble back. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Taehyung recoiled himself quickly and swung back at Jungkook. Almost immediately, the two broke out into a full blown fist fight.

Y/n became frantic, trying to stop the two but they were too immersed in wanting to claw at each other's throat—tackling, kicking and punching.

"No stop!" Y/n pleaded.

But they couldn't even hear her, as the heated fight between them was anticipated.

The men both had built up anger towards each other. Now they were finally releasing all of it—throwing forceful punches at one another as blood dripped down both their faces.

Jungkook ended up landing a hard punch onto Taehyung, that knocked him onto the floor. Instantly, Jungkook got on top of him, and started smashing his fist onto his already bloodied face, letting out every emotion he was feeling.

Soon enough, Jin and J-hope barged inside the room with intensity and their eyes widen to see the intense scene laying out on the floor—Jungkook hovered over Taehyung mercilessly giving hard blows to his face.

Jin and J-Hope immediately run towards them and forcefully pulled Jungkook off of the weaken Taehyung.

Jin held Jungkook back, while J-Hope went towards Taehyung on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two!" Jin shouted, tightly holding onto the heavily panting Jungkook. He was dismayed to see his two friends that he considered brothers fighting each other.

"Jungkook, what's gotten into you bro!" J-Hope scowled, looking up at him, as he kneeled beside Taehyung trying to help him up.

"YOU SHOULD ASK HIM, HE'S THE ONE TRYING TO FUCK MY WIFE!" Jungkook fumed, with fiery eyes.

Y/n stood still feeling flustered, torn between the two. She didn't know whether to go towards Taehyung on the floor, or Jungkook.