𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 38

THE NEXT DAY
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I walk back to my bed after washing up to start my day but I had felt suddenly nauseous and sick and now all I want to do is lay in bed all day. I pull the blanket over me trying to ward off the bright morning sun shinning through the glass window.

I'm laying in bed with my eyes swollen from crying myself to sleep last night. But I shut my eyes trying to fall back to sleep.

Why would Jungkook do that?

What hurts more is the fact that he truly believes that I killed his father.

I didn't tell the incident of what happened with Jungkook last night to Jimin. I just know it's going to create even more chaos between them.

Jungkook's words last night keeps rewinding in my mind, only making it hard for me to fall back to sleep. I remove the blanket off of my face and stare up at the white high ceilings over me with my mind churning with many thoughts.

He said he has the footage of me. I want to see it.

I suddenly straighten myself up, with a sudden urge and eagerness to see Jungkook at this very moment and ask for the footage.

Without putting anymore thought, I run out my room past the guards and towards the west wing of the house. But I abruptly stop to see Jimin's and Jungkook's guards guarding the area.

"Ms. Kim, you're not allowed to be here," Jimin's guard kindly says.

"I need to speak with Jungkook and it's urgent."

"Ms. Kim, he's not in his room," Jungkook's guard informs me.

"Y/n!"

I look down the hallway of the west wing and see Hoseok walking towards me.

"What are you doing in the west wing of the house?" Hoseok finally stands in-front me. "Jungkook is gonna get mad and I'm sure Jimin too."

"Where's Jungkook?" I quickly asks.

"He's in the gym with the boys." He looks at me puzzled but I immediately walk away.

I speed walk barefooted towards the gym, not caring at all that I'm only in my oversized black shirt.

I finally make it towards the gym doors and I take a quick breath in to calm my growing nerves to face him after last night.