𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 67

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Y/n had lost consciousness after being whipped mercilessly by Hyori and Aera.

"Hyori, she's bleeding a lot..." Aera took notice of blood streaming down y/n's legs to her feet. "Is...she d-dead?"

"That's impossible." Hyori began to get worried, knowing she had to keep y/n alive.

Hyori had quickly called her personal doctor and had come to check on y/n laying unconscious on the basement floor.

"She's still alive," the doctor informed them. "But it looks to be that she miscarried."

Hyori's eyes widen in shocked at his revelation that she was pregnant this whole time. She questioned if Jungkook knew, and if he did, she knew she would get in a lot of trouble that she hurt his wife and killed their unborn child.

Hyori had a maid quickly clean her up and wiped the blood on the floor. Then had her changed from her blood stained white long skirt into a similar one to cover the evidence that she had miscarried.

"I tortured her so bad she lost consciousness," Hyori simply said, as pleasure sparked in her eyes to see Jungkook completely frozen. "But then I noticed the immense of blood running down her legs, and so I had to have a doctor examined her—only to find out she was six weeks pregnant with your baby and I don't think y/n even knew at that time."

"Can you imagine Jungkook?" She taunted as she grinned so wide and proud. "You would have been a father."

Jungkook's entire body became completely still and the color on his face drained. A great sense of sorrow and loss engulfed his body. Anger hardened his heart and murder only on his mind. Ice run through his veins and blood filled his eyes.

But at that very moment Hyori saw her small window of opportunity and reached inside her beige blazer and emerged with a fully loaded gun

Jungkook had quickly seen it and disarmed her in a milli-seconds but seven shots were fired in the air and gouged the walls—four bullets found the target.

"NO!" Y/n screamed.

The bullets were intended at y/n but Taehyung had been quick to react and placed his body on the line for her. Everything had happened so quick, but his body had impulsively tackled y/n as if it knew it was made to protect her even if it was the cost of his life. The four bullets had penetrated through his back and an instant shocked rushed through his body. But once he glanced down at his abdomen covered in blood and knew this was his end.