𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 15

|| Earned it - The Weeknd ||
You know our love would be tragic
So you don't pay it no mind
We live with no lies
You're my favourite kind of night
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Author's POV]

Next thing y/n knew, she was standing in Jungkook's bedroom, staring at his hungry and lustful eyes.

Once the door closed, every pretence between the two, vanished. The façade they show to the world quickly melted away, and all they wanted at that moment was to devour each other.

"Baby, I missed you," he whispered, as he placed his hand to cup her face, one thumb stroking her cheek. He wanted to make sure she was really there. He had always seen her in his dreams, but she would always fade away. But this time, he could touch her soft skin against his fingers, as his eyes gaze at her brown eyes.

"Then show me," y/n smiled.

Jungkook pleasingly smiled at her demand and dropped his hands down her shoulder, tracing down to her hands, caressing it. He held onto her hand and brought it up and gave it a soft kiss.

His smiling eyes met hers, before glancing quickly at her rosy lips. The first genuine smile in a long time grew on his face.

He firmly and gently pulled her towards him and leaned down as he brushed his onto hers. Their lips fitted perfectly, as if they were meant for each other. Then yanked her up onto his torso, while never breaking the sweet kiss.

Jungkook kissed her with all the passion in his heart, knowing how long he waited for this moment to come.

He brought her back down as they stood in-front of the bed, never breaking the kiss as he slowly removed her clothes, until she was only in her bra and thong. His gaze lingered down her chest before bringing his lips back onto her mouth.

The kiss grew with great intensity, making them breathe fast and heart beating faster. He reached behind her, unclipping her bra then pulled away from the kiss.

He brushed his fingers over her shoulders, letting the bra strap fall and removed it off of her. He gaze at her chest again, immediately caressing it with his hands, before bringing his mouth to it. He started sucking on it, leaving love bites all over her breasts.

He placed soft butterfly kisses as he made his way up to her lips. He brushed his lips with hers, as he slowly laid her down onto the bed. He pulled away, looking down at her with his body pressed firmly onto her.

He gently moved the wisp of hair on her face and brought it behind her ear. Then held her face once again, thumb stroking her cheek.

Sex to him needed to be fast and no time for foreplay. But with her, he wanted to take his time. He couldn't help but smile and admire her.

"Did I ever tell you how fucking beautiful you are?" He continued to gently stroke her cheek with her thumb.

Y/n blushed and a genuine smile swept her face.

Jungkook gave a half smile. "I missed this, so much baby."

Y/n looked up at his doe eyes looking down at her. "I'm sure you had a lot of sex while I was gone," she blurted, not meaning too.

"It's not the sex I miss," He said wistfully. "It's your smile."

Y/n wistfully smiled, feeling mixture of emotions.