𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 6

|| House of Cards - BTS ||
It's at stake again,
it's dangerous again
So bad why, we are...
To withstand it more, to sustain it more
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Y/n's POV]

I have yet to go down the main floor where the party is already occurring. Jimin had texted me to stay put until he introduces me.

I'm in my dressing room, which is in the upper level of the venue. I glance at my reflection on the vanity mirror, after the hairstylist has just finished styling my hair pin straight.

Suddenly, I hear the door open with the sound of loud chattering until it completely shuts. It's silence again.

The mirror infront of him reflects a man. It's Jimin. I stand up and turn around to face him. He's dressed in an Alexander McQueen suit, with his blonde hair swoop to the side and a strand of hair fell on his forehead. For some reason my heart beat rapidly with his sudden presence. He is indeed so handsome.

"Woah," his eyes flickering up and down my body as he walks towards me. "You're looking so...stunning tonight."

"Thank you." I couldn't help but blush, as Jimin's gaze is still on me with admiration.

"No, like...you look so fucking gorgeous." He bit his lip and soon a smirk appears. "I'm kind of jealous to show you off to the crowd tonight, the men there might come and take you away from me."

I chuckle but feel my cheeks blazing. "How's the event going?"

"It's going great. Everyone is so eager to see you," he grins. "I actually just met Jungkook and his family, but there was this girl sitting with them beside Junsu's wife."

"What girl?" I ask too quickly. But soon enough I immediately know who that girl could be.

"Well she's blonde—"

"It's Aera," I quickly cut him off, with irritation in my voice.

Jimin fell silent, examining my sudden change in demeanour towards Aera being mentioned. But he's expression soon shifts and brushes it off.

"Okay, I'm gonna head back out, I'm going to be introducing you now, so be ready, okay?" he says about to turn to leave, until he notices my nervousness. "Y/n you will be just fine." He grabs my cold hands, as he rubs his thumbs on it, placing a kiss on my forehead.

My feel my heart jump and feeling myself get hot but I quickly hide my intense emotions as he pulls away, giving me a reassuring smile then leaves out the door.

I'm actually glad Hyori and Aera were here. I want them to witness all of this. I knew I couldn't touch them before, since I knew they had a hold on my mother. They knew were she lived and had used her against me.

Before heading off to Japan, I had asked Jimin a favour if they can get my mother. In that way, Hyori won't use her against me. But when they got to my home in Boseong, she was gone. It turned out Hyori had taken her and had her locked up.

Yoongi was the one who managed to figure out where she was located. They all worked together to get her and finally got my mother out of Hyori's hands and brought her to Jimin's house. I was so happy to finally see her. I had told her everything. She got to know Jimin as well. She felt so thankful for him, and so was I.

But she had to go back to Boseong. Jimin ended up giving her another house to live in, which he felt was safer for her than our house. It's constantly watched by Jimin's men. They won't find her again.