𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 32

📍 𝙽𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚔-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐,
𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[y/n's POV]

"Ready?" Jimin nervously turns to look at me beside him.

I timidly nod my head towards him, holding onto his arm, as we finally step inside Jeon Junsu's doors, with Jimin's guards following behind us.

But of course, not without Junsu's soldiers leading the way and a couple more further behind us with their eyes watching us like a hawk.

I feel my nerves starting to kick in, as I walk through these familiar halls, bringing me back years ago. I haven't had the chance to speak with Jungkook's father since my PMK event.

I'm afraid he would be angry with me for leaving his son. But he's a genuine good man. He didn't treat me the way Hyori did. If anything he treated me like his daughter-in-law.

I also noticed how he seem to genuinely care for his son. Behind his intimidating aura and presence, is actually someone who is family-oriented. He even cares for Jin, J-hope, and Taehyung as if they were his own sons.

But I just don't know how he ended up falling for a cruel woman like Hyori. Then again, Hyori can be the most fakest towards people.

I sometimes wonder, if Hyori was never in the picture, how would Jungkook and I have ended up...

But soon enough, the office doors comes into view revealing Yoongi and Namjoon attentively standing there with a few of Jimin's soldiers with them.

"Finally, you guys are here," Namjoon looks at us with relief. Then makes his way towards us, with Yoongi beside him.

Yoongi didn't say a word, only keeping his eyes onto Junsu's soldiers. He looks to be in high alert. But I don't blame him, we are after-all in the house of their mob rival's father and a legendary Don of South Korea. I wouldn't want to let my guard down either.

"You ready for this, boss?" Namjoon asks, as he stands in-front of us.

Jimin doesn't answer, only a cold stare. I watch his eyes as he looks at Namjoon like they're exchanging words with their eyes. I can't help but feel like they know something I don't.

But I didn't have time to ask, as Jimin grabs my hand and walks towards the office doors.

Yoongi and Namjoon follow right behind us, until Jimin makes an abrupt stop, before opening the door. There seem to be hesitance on his face. But he takes a deep breath and his cold expression comes back.

I've never seen him this nervous before. What could he be so nervous about? Does it have to do with this certain meeting?

My nerves intensifies to see Junsu's guards open the door for us. It immediately reveals a long conference table with Don Junsu sitting at the very end of the table.

My eyes meets Hyori sitting at the seat by Junsu's side and immediately she gives me a scornful look. She looks like she doesn't want to be here.

But why was she even doing here? She's never in any part of mafia related stuff.

We walk towards them, as my eyes wander around the massive room. It's a modern and dark office that has distinctly executive feel but it's not as grand as Jungkook's black glossy modern designed office.