𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 19

My eyes snaps open to a bright room and a clear blue sky through the window

Oh shit!

I turn my body around in a panic, only to find Jungkook already sitting on my bedside looking at me with an expression I couldn't decipher. But it doesn't look too good.

"Good morning, babygirl."

"G-good morning

"G-good morning..." I stutter and gulp at his eerie expression.

Did he ended up finding out? I'm sure he had look through his bag while I was sleeping and found that his phone was missing. Ugh, why was I so careless to have fallen asleep?

"I made breakfast already. You should get up now and let's go eat," he says calmly, as it eases my overthinking thoughts.

I quickly grab the phone that's beside me under the blankets and place it inside my waistline of my pants, hoping it stays put. Then finally straighten myself up, face to face with him. "Uh..okay..I'll uh..just get myself washed up first, then I'll um...come join you."

I remove the blanket and thankfully I have on an oversize shirt that covers the phone that is being held by the waistline of my pants. I get up cautiously and walk towards the door, while he remains seated.

All I need is to get out through that door.

As I get closer towards the door, I feel a sense of freedom rising in me. I'm finally going to leave this place.

"Wait, y/n."

My hand reaches the door handle but I abruptly stop, feeling my adrenaline kicking in.

Oh shit.

I stop in my spot, hearing mostly the sound of my heart pounding out of my chest.

I'm so close. Just twisting the door knob and one more step out the door and I would have been free.

I slowly and dreadfully turn myself around to face him as he's still seating on the bedside. Then suddenly he gets up, slowly walking towards me, feeling a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.