𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 10

Everyone from the maids to guards where standing in-front of the main lobby awaiting for the arrival of Jungkook's father. He was back from his vacation with his wife, and will soon be visiting. They call him—Don Junsu.

I stood beside the maids and they seem to be quite nervous, making me even more nervous than I already am.

I wonder how his father is like and his stepmother? I'm quite excited to finally meet the people who raised Jungkook, but at the same time I couldn't help but feel nervous. What if they're one of those rich domineering parents? Would they approve of my stay here?

I glance towards standing Jin and J-Hope near the door. Jungkook's still isn't here. But I notice Jin and J-Hope looks tense but also excited. I've never seen them like this before.

The sound of doors suddenly opening, made me panicked. But relief washes over me realizing it wasn't the front doors. I see Jungkook coming out the office doors near the entrance doors.

I try to take a glimpse of inside but he soon closes the door behind him. Before he walks over towards where Jin and J-Hope were standing, he takes notice of me. He comes towards me and grabs my hand, bringing me towards Jin and J-Hope.

My nervousness only grew. I didn't want to be beside him once his father and stepmother arrives. What would they think of us?

Soon enough the door opens, revealing a middle age man who looks about forty to fifty. He is wearing a white dress shirt tucked in a black dress pants, while a woman follows behind. She looks about my mother's age, dressed in fashionable clothing. They give off an impression like his the president and beside him is his loyal wife.

Jungkook's father and even stepmother makes me feel intimidated. He has the same cold demeanour as Jungkook but his expression softens the moment he sees his son. A small smile even appears on his face. "Son."

"Appa

"Appa." Jungkook quickly bows towards him, followed along Jin and J-Hope.

But just then another person steps in.

My eyes graze him. He's tall with brown hair. I swear, it feels like I'm in the presence of those pretty hot K-pop Idols that all girls obsessed about in Seoul.

There' no denying his visual appeal. He's so handsome. He could be a model for Gucci, and not only because he's dressed down in all Gucci attire.

Jin and J-hope immediately greets the handsome man. "TAEHYUNGIE!"

His tired expression soon lights up and a smile sweep over his face as he gives them those bro handshakes that guys always do whenever greeting each other. Those slapping hands, bumping fists, those crazy things that they do with their hands. I think they call it dapping up or something? I swear it's some complex secret language amongst men. There's too many variations. How do they know which ones to use when greeting people?