𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 66

PRESENT
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"J-junsu?" Hyori couldn't believe what was in-front of her eyes and became paralyzed in fear

"Get the triplets out of here quick!" Junsu ordered his guards. Immediately three guards came and picked up one kid each and rushed them out of the room.

A wave of relieved washed over the boys and y/n, knowing that the kids they grown to love were finally in safe hands. But they were still all in complete shock to see the man they thought had been murdered by Taehyung was standing right before their eyes.

Taehyung stood feeling relieved himself that his father had finally came and he can finally stop his act, fearing that someone will end up getting hurt even more—especially Jungkook and Jimin who were severely injured.

"Happy to see me, Hyori?" Junsu's voice was dark and cold matching his expression. "I'm back from the dead."

"H-how?" She stuttered, with her eyes wide and never blinking as she trembled internally.

"I'm actually the grim reaper," he mocked her. "And I'm hear to collect your disgusting soul and bring it back to hell where it belongs."

Terror sucked her very breath, she had become so scared, she was hardly breathing

Terror sucked her very breath, she had become so scared, she was hardly breathing. But she eventually swallowed down her shock and collected herself as she glared towards her soldiers. "WHY ARE ALL YOU STANDING THERE LIKE A FUCKING MULE! SHOOT HIM!"

Junsu took a step forward to her and Hyori became even more scared for her life as she screamed at her unmoving soldiers. "I said shoot him!" Her eyes became wild with rage.

Junsu couldn't help but laugh at the woman that tried to deceive him. He walked closer with his eyes getting darker and darker until he stood face to face with his ex-wife who stood completely frozen in fear.