𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 7

[Jungkook's POV]

[Jungkook's POV]

As Mr. Park Jimin introduces this alluring woman on stage, it feels like the whole world had stopped without any warning.

That couldn't be my y/n...

"Once again, Kim y/n, everybody!"

My eyes are glue on her. Everything around me starts becoming a blur and completely silent. She's the only thing I can hear and see.

She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

My breath feels caught, as I continue to stare. I couldn't believe it's her standing up there in a her slit silver dazzling dress and her now chestnut brown hair, looking so fucking stunning like she's some model.

"Hello everyone! I'm Kim y/n, thank you all for...."

Her voice drifts off as time stands still like never before. I can only hear the loud beating of my heart pounding out of my chest.

I sit unmoving, as I watch this radiant confident woman move her lips. She looks like y/n and even sounds like her too. But there's something different.

"...Hope you all enjoy tonight. Once again, thank you so much." She bows towards the crowd.

The crowd erupts in a loud applause around me. But I couldn't move or keep my eyes off of her. My breathing became shallow and I feel the muscles in my heart tightening with incredible force.

"Is..t-that..." I hear Aera stutter.

"No, it can't be," Hyori gasp.

"Woah!" J-Hope said loudly.

"Well damn, I didn't see that coming," Jin chuckles, but immediately went quiet. He probably took notice the gravity of the situation.

Everyone around us are cheering and applauding, but this whole table went mute. I can see in my peripheral vision, all of them turning their heads towards me, trying to see my reaction. But I remain sitting, staring up at her unable to move.

I watch her and Jimin walk towards the crowd, going to each table one by one, getting closer and closer to us.

The moment my eyes meet hers, all the emotions I've stored deep inside suddenly feels like it's resurfacing.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I go into a deep hypnotic trance, as I stand up and walk straight towards her, becoming oblivious to anything happening around us.

I feel a forceful magnetic pull, as I make my way towards her. I wonder if she feels it too, as she stares right back at me.

The moment I stood right in-front of her, the magnetic pull only got stronger, and I couldn't help but pull her into an embrace.