𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 17

"Babe, please open the door

"Babe, please open the door." Jungkook shakes the door handle, trying to get into the room.

I remain sitting on the edge of the bed, feeling annoyed and anxious. I didn't want him to come in or talk to him. I needed to go back to Seoul where I'm needed for work and where Jimin is probably worried sick.

"I'm sorry I had to take you like this, but I had to do what I had to. I really wanted to just talk to you. I won't hurt you, I promise." He tries opening the doorknob again. "Please open."

I still ignore him, not saying a word. I hear him sighing, like he's giving up. "Okay, I'll leave you alone for now. But if you get hungry, there's food in the kitchen."

I hear his footsteps walking away from the door and down the stairs until it becomes completely silent. I sigh in relief that he's finally gone.

I fall back onto the soft mattress, feeling a sense of doom. I don't think there's a way out of here.

But I gotta think of something instead of laying here in bed. I will not let him have power over me.

I get myself back up and walk towards the glass wall to try to spot a way out of here. But my mind exerts towards the beautiful scenery in-front of me. I couldn't help but smile at the sight but feeling a sense of loss wishing it was Jimin that was here with me. I wouldn't have mind staying here at all.

My eyes then shifts down towards Jungkook who's now boxing. He's wearing a black hoodie this time, wearing black boxing gloves, as he punches fast onto the red punching bag.

 He's wearing a black hoodie this time, wearing black boxing gloves, as he punches fast onto the red punching bag

His eyes shifts up and catches my eyes peering down at him from the room. He suddenly stops with his punches and smiles up at me but I quickly look away.

***