𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 28

|| Without Me - Halsey ||
Found you when your heart was broke
I filled your cup until it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you close
I was afraid to leave you on your own

And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you could take advantage of me
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

The rain slowed to a soothing tap on the window of the Mercedes Benz Sprinter, as Jimin and y/n finally get inside

Jimin immediately took off his soaked shirt then pulled out clothes that was hidden in a glovebox of the car. But before changing to his dry clothes, he pulled out a towel giving it to y/n to dry herself, then handed her one of his oversized shirts and grey sweatpants, all while not uttering a single word to her.

From the moment they walked away from Jungkook and headed to the back side of the lake house, where the speedboat was docked waiting for them to take them to the pier where the car awaited for them and to now changing out of their soaked clothes—was all in utter silence.

Jimin had finally changed into new clothes and even though he had deep anger and disappointment towards the situation, he still thought of y/n. He grabbed another sweater and handed it to her to keep warm, but still keeping quiet.

He finally sat back onto the black leather seats, feeling his body drained. Y/n pulled over the hoodie that he had given her, feeling uneasy towards him until she finally made herself comfortable on her seat beside him.

It was complete tensed silence. Only the sounds of the car moving and the rain drumming down the window was audible.

Y/n faced the window covered in blinds and slowly adjusted it up, trying to peer outside, not wanting to face the situation beside her. The sky was dark as the rain fell rapidly to the ground. She was torn between the two men, not knowing if she had made the right decision. But she knew for sure she does love Jimin and wouldn't ever want to hurt him in any way—especially after all that he had done for her.

"Jimin..." Y/n finally turned her head towards him, who was also looking out the window lost in his thoughts. "I'm sorr—"

"Are you hungry?" He cut her off. His expression was dull and gloomy but still managed to give her a weak smile. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Uh...noo," y/n answered, taken back from his sudden question. "I'm uh okay..."

"Well if you do get hungry let me know." He adjusted himself onto his seat, as he sighed in exhaustion, looking back out onto the dark rainy window view.