𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 12

|| The Truth Untold ||
I'm so afraid that you will leave me again
The only thing I can do in the garden
Is to bloom a pretty flower that resembles you
But I still want you
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

It's evening now as Jungkook and I are walking in a dark and dingy alleyway

It's evening now as Jungkook and I are walking in a dark and dingy alleyway. We are making our way towards Maria. It took Jin and J-hope hours to find Maria and let us know where she was located.

"You think Maria would have the answers?" I asks walking along side Jungkook who's quickening his pace, along the deteriorating pavement.

"I just know Maria would be the one to ask," he answers, with a look of eagerness in his eyes. "She would definitely know everything."

"But if Maria did...wouldn't she have told us already?" I try matching his pace. "But instead she left. Maybe that Yoona girl got it all wrong."

"I don't think so bro," he responds, looking serious. "Now that I look back that night when I was trying to get back home to y/n, only to find out she had left me and found out about that damn note that she had a lover all this time...something just doesn't add up..."

"Wasn't Hyori and Aera happen to be there that night too?" I asks, suddenly now thinking to myself too.

I wasn't there that night. I was still in Incheon. But Jungkook had told me everything that happened that night. That y/n left him and left a note saying she was just using him. Then she left with her so called-lover. Only to find out it was Jimin.

"I mean..." he pauses for a moment trying to remember. "I know appa had told me that Hyori would be staying at the house with y/n for safety reasons, but something about that night just doesn't seem right, now that I really think about it."

"Everything that night and those next days, were just suspicious," he continues, walking faster but I continue to look around our surroundings. "Maria had quit the next day when y/n had left me. Her reason was she wanted to retire from work. I wanted her to stay, since she been working for us before I was even born. But I didn't even have the energy to stop her at that time. I was miserable that entire week so I had easily let her go without question."

I look around the eerily quiet neighborhood. Barely anyone walking by. This area isn't too far off to where y/n's old house used to be when she was in university.

Jungkook suddenly stops at a small rusted blue iron gate of an abandoned-looking house. I peer through the small gate, trying to take a good look of the house. It's quite a small house, the size of one of Jungkook's bathroom.