𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 55

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

The guests in the venue were chattering amongst themselves wondering what had happened to the groom and bride. Both had never returned. All guests were still in utter shock as to why Jimin had abruptly backed out of the wedding.

But y/n's mother Hina was not shocked at all, only feeling pleased that Jimin saw right through y/n's miserable state. Meanwhile Yoongi being the best man of the wedding had to addressed and apologized towards the confused and concerned crowd on Jimin's behalf.

Yoongi and Namjoon had expected y/n to walk out, but Jimin was a surprise to them. They knew just how excited he wanted this day to come but it took them by surprise to see him walk out himself. Once Yoongi dealt with the loud and shocked crowd, he and along with Namjoon driven straight home to checked up on Jimin since he was no where to be found in the hallway he exited from.

They found Jimin in his office with a bottle of whiskey beside him and both can tell how much he cried from his swollen eyes. He was despondent and a dark gloomy aura surrounded him as he glanced up towards them.

"Why'd you let her go?" Namjoon asked cautiously towards Jimin as he took a seat next to him

"Why'd you let her go?" Namjoon asked cautiously towards Jimin as he took a seat next to him. Yoongi remained quiet, taken back at the sight of Jimin's miserable aura but eventually took his seat across him.

Jimin kept quiet, only taking big gulps of the whiskey in his hands, wanting to drown in his misery.

"I know y/n loves you, bro," Namjoon reassured him. "Yeah, she may love Jungkook more. But wouldn't you just have married her and just have her learn to fully love you and make her forget about Jungkook?"

"Hyung..." Jimin said in low and sad voice. "I've known her for years now. She has never gotten over Jungkook." He sipped his alcohol again. "Her love for him is something I will never attain to. Whenever she would tell me she loves me, I can see it in her eyes she's not truly meaning it."

Namjoon took a moment and sat back to listen to his friend who he can tell was truly heartbroken. "I love her, bro," Jimin said brokenly. "But I can't be with her if her love and happiness is Jungkook....It had always been him." He paused, as a wave of sadness rushed through him and tears began to fill up in his eyes. But Namjoon immediately came over to him and patted his back to comfort him.

 But Namjoon immediately came over to him and patted his back to comfort him