𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 29

|| Fake Love - BTS ||
I wish love was perfect as love itself
I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden
I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in
a dream that can't be true
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Y/N'S POV]

My body gets flung forcefully, as my my eyes snaps wide open to see a wrathful Jungkook yanking a sluggish Taehyung off of me and out the bed.

My eyes grow wide as I gasp in terror, instantly feeling my heart rate increasing at an alarming rate to see Jungkook immediately punching Taehyung across the face.

Taehyung stumbles backwards, almost losing his balance as blood rushes down his nose.

"Really brother?" Jungkook growls, with deep anger sweeping his entire face. "You really slept with my girlfriend, in my fucking house," he punches him again, "In my fucking bed too!" He slams his fist once more with great force, knocking him onto the floor.

Taehyung tries to get up but Jungkook alleviates his leg and stomps hard onto his bare back, slamming him back onto the floor. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" He growls, and stomps again. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

I wince at the painful sounds, until my body finally moves out of the bed and run towards them, immediately trying to push Jungkook away from Taehyung.

"Jungkook, stop!" I plead. But out of anger he forcefully pushes me, making me stumble back onto the bed.

"YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!" He snaps, with huge flaming eyes, making me cower in fear.

He turns his focus back on Taehyung but this time goes down towards him on the floor. He turns him around and immediately punches him again and again.

He grunts with every slam of his fist onto Taehyung's face, with incredible rage.

The sounds of knuckle against bone rips my heart as I frantically head towards them again, trying to pull Jungkook off. "Jungkook, stop!"

But it's useless.

He doesn't even look my way as he growls with every brutal hit onto Taehyung's face.

"Jungkook, stop!" I plead once again, eyes pooling with painful tears. "Please stop!"

But still he doesn't listen, as he growls with anger, continuously slamming his fist onto a defenceless Taehyung on the floor.

My heart aches with incredible pain and guilt as tears spill down my face, feeling so useless standing, watching him take out the consequences of my actions onto Taehyung until I hear the sounds of his punches begin to slow down.

Jungkook gives one last blow, grunting in anger then finally gets up. His miserable eyes turns towards me, and a great terror creeps over me.

His eyes locks with mine as he pulls out his phone from his pocket until shifting his eyes down his phone. I see his fingers moving. I think he's texting someone.

His scary eyes return back to me, as he places his phone back into his pocket. I gulp, hearing only the sounds of my heart beat pounding out of my chest.

But he turns his attention back to Taehyung on the floor.

Jungkook alleviates his foot and stomps at him once more and I wince from the horrible painful sound.