𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 26

[Y/n's POV]

My eyes flickers to the tapping sunlight against my face. I can hear peaceful sounds around me. Birds chirping and the sounds of the ocean. I was laying on my side when my eyes fully open to the balcony view. Something was missing beside me when I realized Jungkook was gone.

I sat up and stared out in-front of me. I immediately felt a sharp soreness between my legs. But the view in-front of me made me somewhat forget. The morning scene was serene and beautiful.

When I finally get up to wash up. I wince at every step. It was uncomfortable to walk but I managed. After washing up I head out the room to look for my husband.

The smell of home wafted out from the kitchen. I found him in the kitchen setting out the table that had Korean dishes. My mouth watered at the sight and smell. All we been eating was Indonesian food but I missed Korean food.

Did he really wake up early and...made breakfast?

Jungkook looked calmer than I've ever seen him before. He had on an oversized white t shirt with black shorts. Once he took notice of me, he smiled. "Good morning, babygirl."

"Good morning." I smiled back. I stride towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back firmly against him.

Once I pulled away I give him a quick kiss before we sat down and enjoy the delicious meals that were set out onto the table.

"Eat well. You need it considering last night." He smirked. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

He chuckled."No, I'm serious though. Eat well. We're going to do a lot of activities today."

"What? Really?" I said cheerfully.

When he nodded to confirm, I suddenly can tolerate the pain I was experiencing. And I felt like I gain some strength just by the sight of him.

After eating breakfast together, the first thing we did was go snorkelling. It was my first time ever doing it, but Jungkook had done it multiple times before.

It ended up being so much fun to explore and admire the beauty of marine life. I was so glad to have experienced it with him.

I've never seen him like this

I've never seen him like this. It felt so foreign. He looked like he genuinely had fun. Not the constant stress city boy that he was.

We ended up doing other activities everyday. I was finally starting to feel like a normal married couple. I was having the best time of my life.

We had visited the beautiful temples, rice terraces and even went to shops and boutiques to grab some souvenirs I can bring home.

He seems to be loosening up. He seemed to allow himself to enjoy his time and be happy, unlike the first day we got here.