𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 9

|| Eyes, Nose, Lips - TAEYANG ||
But like a burnt out flame
Burnt and destroyed
All of our love
It hurts so much
but now I'll call you a memory
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

"Kim y/n, will you marry me?"

Everything around me becomes a blur and the only thing I can see are these glistening eyes staring up at me. The man who did nothing but show kindness and love towards me. The one who saved me that horrible night and changed my life for the better. Now he's kneeling before me, asking me to marry him.

How could I not say yes to man with a heart of gold? After all, he was always there for me, through the good and the bad. It was now time for me to fully move on from everything and start a new chapter with him.

"Yes," I clear my throat and smile down at him in the brim of tears. "Park Jimin, I'll marry you!"

The world around us feels like it resumed and all I hear is an eruption of cheers and clapping from every direction.

Jimin's eyes widens, looking surprised until the moment finally seeps into him and places the ring onto my finger.

He lifts me up into a hug, spinning me around, as he shouts in happiness. Then brings me down and cups my face before burning his lips onto mine. A sudden loud explosion makes me jump and I pull away to see the impressive display of colourful fireworks lighting up the night sky, making my jaw drop.

I didn't realize there's also confetti flying down on us as the fireworks continue to shoot up and exploding in the night sky then shattering into vibrant sparkles.

The entire yacht becomes louder and cheerful, partying away. I glance towards Jimin and he's still looking up at the sky as the fireworks reflects in his eyes.

"Jimin, this is amazing," I say to him softly as my heart flutters in joy and eyes prickling with tears. "I'm so happy right now thanks to you."

"You made me happier for saying yes to me," Jimin turns to meet my eyes.

"I love you baby, and I want to let the whole world know," he can't stop smiling

Then he grabs the microphone and say, "Everyone I just want to say happy birthday once again to my beautiful princess," he turns to look at me, "I've waited for this moment for long time. I had loved her for so long and it's about time I make her mine forever."

He pulls me into another kiss with intense passion while the crowd around us continue going wild.

Yoongi suddenly com stowards the centre stage, and grabs the microphone. "OKAY OKAY! LETS GIVE ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MR. PARK AND FUTURE MRS. PARK!"