𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 31

📍 𝙿𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Jungkook's POV]

I sit emotion-less on the armchair of my bedroom, trying to recollect myself from the heart-breaking phone call with Jin

She left me once again. And of course back to Park Jimin.

"What the fu—"

My eyes flickers towards J-hope walking into the room, as his eyes scan the mess. He walks towards me and sits on the armchair across me, with his arms resting on his thighs and hands clasp together. But my eyes glances away, staring into nothingness.

"You okay, bro?" He simply say.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay to you?" I hiss, finally turning my focus back to him as I hold onto my right hand.

I don't know what's more painful—the physical pain of my hand or y/n leaving me. I just know they both hurt like a bitch.

"This is all y/n's fault," I snap. "She fucking slept with that bastard of a brother, Taehyung."

He gasp, as his eyes grow in shock. I watch his eyes examine me then flicker around the room again. His eyes grow even wider, as he spots splatters of blood on the floor.

"Bro, don't tell me..." he looks at me, suddenly looking like he's fearing for his life. "D-did you...kill them?"

"Bro, are you stupid?" I leer, feeling annoyed of him. "They're both alive. Of course I won't ever do that to y/n. And although I allowed Taehyung to live, I can't promise he won't end up dead one of these days."

A look of relief sweeps J-hope's face. His tense expression finally softens as he sits back to make himself comfortable.

"Well uh, I just want to let you know that your father had ordered all of us to a meeting at his house," he glances at his watch, "which is actually happening in a half hour."

"What," I rasp, as I glance at him with confusion.

Why would my father be holding a meeting all of a sudden?

"Yeah he said, it's mandatory to be there," he advises. "It's with the Blackjack Syndicate and for some reason even your evil step-mother will be there." He chuckles to himself.

I didn't answer as I stay still. I didn't want to hear anything that has to do with Park Jimin.

I don't want to go to that damn meeting. I still feel so frustrated about everything. I didn't want to deal with any other shit. All I need right now is to ease my mind.