𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 7

The inside of the mansion seem to look even bigger from what I've seen last night. The whole day Maria had been showing me parts of the house and so far we haven't gotten to all of it yet.

Jungkook had rooms for everything. So far I've seen a game room, fitness room, and a theatre room. But all this for just the three of them?

Maria and I ended up eating lunch and dinner together. I gotten to know so much about her. She was a mother and had a daughter who was way older than me and been working as a housekeeper for the Jeons for a long time.

She helped me feel more at ease staying at the mansion. Maybe it won't be as bad as I thought it would be, staying here with a bunch of people I don't know. They were kind of like roommates. But it was Maria who makes me want to stay. She's the loveliest lady I met. She reminded me of my mother—kind and caring.

After dinner, I was eager to finally go outside with Maria and see the water fountain that was right outside the front doors.

We walked passed the living room, making our way towards the lobby of the house. I couldn't help but still feel my breath taken away at the interior of the house. All I kept thinking all day was what he did for a living. But I never bothered to ask. Although he seems to be around my age, how could he afford all of this?

"Maria, how old is Jungkook?" I asked as I walked beside her.

"He's 20," she responded. I was shocked. He's only a year older than me, and he owns all of this?

"If you don't mind me asking..." I said timidly. "What does Jungkook do for a living?"

Maria becomes quiet all of sudden and seems like she was searching the right words to say. "Oh honey, I think it's best to ask him yourself."

I brushed it off as we continue walking and finally made it at the front lobby of the house. My eyes immediately gaze at the enticing doubled doors that I had seen last night. "Maria, what room is that over there?" Without realizing, I was already making my way in-front of it.

"Hun, you shouldn't be near those doors," she follows right behind me

"Hun, you shouldn't be near those doors," she follows right behind me. But my curiosity only grew. I raise my hands towards the door handles and immediately felt a hand grab my arm before I could proceed.

"That's Mr. Jeon's office." Maria suddenly looked flustered. "Only certain people are allowed in there. Maids are never allowed unless to serve his guest. Other then that, you must be invited in."

His office? I don't know why I felt a magnetic pull towards these doors. My curiosity was killing me, as I stood still facing the door.

"No one can even get inside, it's a voice activator only for Mr. Jeon, or someone has to let you in from the inside," she grabbed my arm trying to scurry me away, but I wouldn't budge. "Hun, we must not be near here, he has a business meeting."