𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 56

|| no tears left to cry ||
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘, 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗

"Here, imma confess something to you..." Jimin said, as he grabbed both my hands.

"I never really told you why I'm after Jeon Jungkook..." He continued. "There's a good reason why."

My heart was suddenly racing, eager and curious but also nervous to what he was about to spill.

He took a deep breath. "My mother and Jeon Junsu had an affair. Jungkook's mother found out and went ballistic. She um..she..." He took another deep breath. When I realized he was having a hard time expressing, I held onto his hands to comfort him.

"I was fourteen years old..." He finally continued, emotionlessly. "It was late in the night, I was in my room when I heard my mother's pleading voice..." His eyes were downcast and gloomy. "I went to check it out but once I got to the top of the stairs I see Mrs. Jeon holding a gun at my mother. My mother was pleading with her. But Mrs. Jeon didn't care and...shot her."

I can see tears forming in his eyes, but wasn't allowing it to fall. I immediately pulled him into a hug.

"I just remember my mother's lifeless body covered in a pool of blood." He laid his head on my shoulder, as we locked into an embrace. "I felt so helpless that night."

I didn't know what to say to him in that moment but hold him.

I remember Jungkook telling me about his father's affair, that had led to his mother killing herself. But It was shocking to hear that it was Jimin's mother, who Junsu had an affair with. They both had lost their mother at such a young age.

I hugged Jimin even tighter, as tears stream down my face. I didn't know what to say to him. All I wanted to do is keep hugging him. I just imagine him as an innocent little boy having to witness something so traumatic.

"Jimin...I'm so sorry that you had to go through that." I said, pulling away to cup his face.

"It's okay. But this is the main reason why I resent those father and son. I blame them for all this. I lost my mother, and then lost my father soon after." He said, looking down. "My life turned upside down, after that."

There was a moment of silence.

There was a lot I wanted to say but I don't think my words would comfort him.

We both looked back into the beautiful view, as I held tightly onto his firm bicep and leaned onto his shoulder.

"I'm fine now though. But you should do the same y/n, let everything out. I know you been through a lot. I actually see myself in you. Someone who let everyone walk over them, and kindness being taken advantage of."

I looked at him, feeling tears welling up from deep inside.

"But that's why I told you that once you start it, don't back out of it. I just wanted you to do things, and always finish it, and never give up on it. Because we all can do something, if we set out mind to it. The only thing that's been stopping all of us, is the excuses we tell ourselves." Jimin said, looking at me deep in my eyes.